1. KP was born and has a verbal spat with the midwife who didn’t deliver him to his high standards.
2. KP falls out with coaches/team in South Africa, after not enjoying 5 months in England playing club cricket (“hating those horrible blackcountry accents’ he eventually secures a move to Nottinghamshire.
3. KP falls out with Nottinghamshire captain Jason Gallian after Notts are relegated and halfway through a game demands a move away, which he gets at his contracts end the following year.
4. KP has rift with Graeme Smith and brandishes an international captain and opponent ‘an absolute muppet’.
5. KP falls out with Peter Moores after 3 games into England captaincy. KP decides that after 100 years of English cricket remaining more or less the same, he should instigate a mass upheaval. KP resigns, Moores sacked.